Rather Listen Only?
Welcome to The Industry Leaders Podcast, where WBFF Pro Maria Birova chats to some of the brightest minds in the fitness industry!
This episode, we welcome PT, coach, nurse, midwife, WBFF Pro and women’s health advocate, Sharelle Grant.
Sharelle has an extensive background in the health industry and is extremely passionate about bridging the gap between ‘health’ and ‘fitness’. She is a WBFF competitor herself as well as a coach to hundreds of women.
Sharelle is the founder and pioneer of the ‘Womens Health Movement’, focusing on the core pillars of training, education, nutrition and wellness. Sharelle and her movement is committed to empowering ambitious and motivated females to bring their best self, every day!
Sharelle brings a wealth of knowledge when it comes to training, nutrition and optimising wellness for women.
Tune in as we learn:
- Sharelle’s approach to training and nutrition
- How Sharelle inspires her clients and network of females to become their most confident self (as well as tips for coaches to help their OWN clients become their most confident self!)
- How Sharelle stays inspired and motivated to commit to her goals, as a WBFF competitor and during the ‘off-season’
- What Sharelle WISH she knew when she started her health and fitness journey (and how she coached HERSELF during her first physique competition!)
- How Sharelle has built her own loyal and highly engaged community on social media
- Plus, SO much more!
– CONNECT WITH US / LEARN MORE –