Clean Health™ & Sebastian Oreb’s
Personal Trainer Strength Specialist
Get qualified as a personal trainer who can master training for athletic populations
Designed in collaboration between Clean Health™ and Sebastian Oreb, the Clean Health Personal Trainer Strength Specialist program (PTSS) is the most comprehensive initial qualification available to combine cutting edge strength and conditioning education, along with personal training.
With 6 courses in total, the program includes 2 nationally recognized qualifications and 4 industry-leading certifications across both training and nutrition.
Combined, they will help you develop all the skills you need to become a specialist personal trainer who can also coach athletes as a strength coach.
Finally, we have partnered up with Zip Pay, allowing you to enrol now and start today with $0 down and interest free!
1. Prerequisites of SIS30315 Certificate III in Fitness (Gym Instructor)
2. SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness (Personal Trainer)
3. Performance Nutrition Coach Level 1 (Nutrition Coach)
4. Performance PT Coach Level 1 (High Performance Trainer)
5. Strength System International Certification Level 1 (Beginner Strength Coach)
6. Strength System International Certification Level 2 (Intermediate Strength Coach)
7. iNutrition Pro Software 6-month subscription with insurance coverage*
*Please note, insurance fees are at an additional charge depending on your requirements and personal circumstances
The PTSS program contains an information packed 57 modules of learning across 6 courses.
Our interactive and engaging online learning portal is designed to make your student experience as results driven as possible, whilst still being fun!
So, are you ready to turn your passion for fitness into a profitable career today?
“I highly recommend Clean Health to anyone that is wanting to start out in the fitness industry or is already in the fitness industry wanting to learn more.”
Clean Health Graduate & WBFF Pro Bikini Pro World Champion